Thread: Please Help me!

Exclamation Please Help me!

Thank you Frank you help me a lot,but the manufacturers published data
    hasn't got or don't want to give me the seller.Where do I find these data?Maybe Brian_UK know?
    By the way this split-system is PanasonicCS/CU-UE12HKE.
    I have data: 1. Cooling capacities are based on indoor temperature of 27°C Dry Bulb (80.6°F Dry Bulb), 19°C Wet Bulb (66.2°F
    Wet Bulb) and outdoor air temperature of 35°C Dry Bulb (95.0°F Dry Bulb), 24°C Wet Bulb (75.2°F Wet Bulb).
    2. Heating capacities are based on indoor temperature of 20°C Dry Bulb (80.6°F Dry Bulb) and outdoor air
    temperature of 7°C Dry Bulb (44.6°F Dry Bulb), 6°C Wet Bulb (42.8°F Wet Bulb).

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Please Help me!

I don't believe any manufacturers manual will give you the name of the person or company that sold the equipment.

As regards the other data that you have posted, what is your question ?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Reply from bozicaleksandar below----

My question is does Panasonic inverter can heat under -15 celsius or up to -15 when we have these data:

1. Cooling capacities are based on indoor temperature of 27°C Dry Bulb (80.6°F Dry Bulb), 19°C Wet Bulb (66.2°FWet Bulb) and outdoor air temperature of 35°C Dry Bulb (95.0°F Dry Bulb), 24°C Wet Bulb (75.2°F Wet Bulb).

2. Heating capacities are based on indoor temperature of 20°C Dry Bulb (80.6°F Dry Bulb) and outdoor air
    temperature of 7°C Dry Bulb (44.6°F Dry Bulb), 6°C Wet Bulb (42.8°F Wet Bulb)?
    The data supplied by you answers your own question, at 7°C outdoor you will get 20°C indoor.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Minimum outdoor temp for heating is -5 C
    Maximum is 24 c
    These details can be found in the instruction book
    Attached Images Attached Images