Thread: Hello >

Vapor Guest

Arrow Hello >

I am a Noob here & to NH3. I've been in NH3 for only 9 months & really like it. I work for a Large well-Known Distribution Center & am VERY HAPPY I found this place.

I am looking for Any & All info I can get from here. .. PDF's etc. . .. My boss has me doing A LOT of others things besides NH3 and I jsut really need a hand up in the field. I apprciate the site & the Help .. .

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Hello >

Hi Vapor and a warm welcome to the forum.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

HI & welcome to the RE forums. There is a lot of information already posted on this site, but if you have a question not already asked feel free to post a new one.
    If all else fails, ask for help.

Welcome to the Forum, Vapor.

Tell us a bit about the system you operate, and any problems or questions you might have.

Vapor Guest

Hey, thanx everyone. We have a Two Stage system with 3 Frick slides one the High & two on the Low. Running with about 40,000#'s of NH3. Like I said, I'm pretty green. My Boss plays the role of High & Mighty alot so, instead of bumping heads I'm looking to learn on my own. ... Thanx for your help fellas