julian creamer Guest

fujitsu asy faulty

HI i have installed a second hand fujitsu asy12usccw split unit. if i press the remote start button the red light flashes twice then the unit shuts down. The unit has been gased with 410, if i hold down the manual / auto button on the pcb the unit works after 10 seconds if i keep my finger on it it will blow cold air for approx 11 mins, then shuts off. I think one of the 2 pcbs is at fault but not sure, if i need a new pcb can anyone help find one cheers.

P.S need it working quick as i live in Menorca Spain and it is bloody hot in August.

Re: fujitsu asy faulty

Is the red light the only one lit up?

2 Flashes of the Red LED would mean a sensor problem but this would also pulsate the Green LED...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by julian creamer View Post
    HI i have installed a second hand fujitsu asy12usccw split unit. if i press the remote start button the red light flashes twice then the unit shuts down. The unit has been gased with 410, if i hold down the manual / auto button on the pcb the unit works after 10 seconds if i keep my finger on it it will blow cold air for approx 11 mins, then shuts off. I think one of the 2 pcbs is at fault but not sure, if i need a new pcb can anyone help find one cheers.

P.S need it working quick as i live in Menorca Spain and it is bloody hot in August.
    That is thermistor error. Could be room air temperature or heat exchanger thermistor. Disconnect unit from power suply for 5 min. and reconnect. When operation LED start to flashes 2 times, pres TEST button on the back of remote and watch Timer LED. If flashes 2 times, it is room sensor, and if flashes 3 times, it is heat exchanger sensor.

That doesn't mean that sensor is faulty. That mean only that value read from sensor circuit is out of set borders.

Recover refrigerant and charge new fresh refrigerant by weight, and then check again performance and for errors.
    Last edited by nike123; 10-08-2008 at 10:15 PM.

julian creamer Guest

The green light does not light up at all the red lights pulses twice then the unit shuts down i have unpluged the unit for 30 mins and when i try to switch on the same thing happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by julian creamer View Post
    The green light does not light up at all the red lights pulses twice then the unit shuts down i have unpluged the unit for 30 mins and when i try to switch on the same thing happens.
    Check voltage of power supply.

julian creamer Guest

voltage checks out ok does anyone know where you can by new boards