Thread: New frigey.

steve-l-evans Guest

New frigey.

Hello folks,

just a quickie to introduce myself, having read the forum once or twice, am now fully into the process of emigrating to Oz and would be interested to hear from anyone in the same boat or already there and doing fridge or air con, especially heavy commercial/light industrial.

Cheers, Steve.

there are a few of us on here from the land down under.... so where are going to settle convict?

work should be plentlyfull almost all throughout this great southern land so dont worry if you havn't found work yet something will come along.
    "Old fridgies never die, they just run out of gas!"

steve-l-evans Guest

convict!

hello mate,

have sent you a p.m.

Steve.

rbartlett Guest
    http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...ight=australia

the guy from blackpool was a regular poster but seems to have drifted since going..

cheers

richard

Cool

Got fried today at the beach, fell asleep after a couple of beers... Lovin it!!!! Holidays over xmas new years for the first time ever, sorry to rub it in!
    Convicts... LOL love it bones

i got chrissy to 5th... so i'm a free man until monday, but i have not ventured to far from home yet... as there is a pub 400 metres from my door step and for some strange reason thats about as far as i seem to make it out into the deep dark void of the world lol.

i ran into laney at coles working on the two door next to the meat display cases, i think that was boxing day... at least he can pay for all his pressies now lol.
    "Old fridgies never die, they just run out of gas!"