Thread: Whats in a name

Whats in a name

See attachment

Hey, hiya Mark..... I posted an image file which doesnt show up , so just wondering if other members could actually download it???

Anyways, thats a wicked AV u have there Mark.......the San people of Kalahari.......what a people, one of my favourite actually

In my opinion one of the most ingenious , talented caretakers of planet earth.

Did you know they sleep on the ground with their heads raised above resting on their palms and elbows stuck in the ground??

And they have huge extended bellies, cos they dont eat too often, only once in a while when the hunting is good , no refrigeration , so they eat the whole thing in one sitting!!

They are the lucky ones, for them a glutunous Christmas is all year, not once a year,

Merry Xmas to you as well Mark, will have to give you a bell one of these days, ( when my jaw works, that is!)

mmm... i cant see it either d00d.
    "Old fridgies never die, they just run out of gas!"

The only true South Africans are in fact the San, of course!
    ;-)

rbartlett Guest
    certainly a lot better looking than the old mob

cheers

richard

Some more stuff on the San, When they kill an animal, they apologise to it, talk to the beast and explain that they need to eat it and their families need the food.

Ever watch the film where this pilot throws an empty bottle of coca cola out of his cessna, it lands in the desert where a bushmen picks it up........brilliant film......by Jamie Uyess or something.......

Now, does our true blue South African, Mark know this one??? !!! lol

I was in hospital today, and to while away time was reading Dec issue, National Geographic......was an intresting letter in it......about land grab by Mshona in Zimbabwe.....

Says, Mshona got no right to land........San was their first!! If anyone should get it, should be San !!!

I second that.

Cheerio

Yes Marc that health farm and glorious sun has done you the world of good you need to go back to SA more often

Abe, the film was called 'The Gods Must be Crazy' It was one of Jamie Uys's films. There was a second one, too, that was nearly as funny.