Thread: Big Yank sez '

Big Yank sez '

Hi all! This is my first post. My name is Harold, but most call me Hal, or Big Yank. I recently shifted to supermarket refrigeration after several years focusing on other aspects of the HVACR field. So the 'Supermarket Refrigeration' forum is probably where I'll be hangin out most of the time.

I love this work. I absolutely love it. I did it for a couple years in the developmental stage of my career, and at points along the way, but never full-time 100% This year that changed, and now all I do is take care of supermarkets. Did I mention I love this work.

Ok, I guess that's enough. See you 'round the boards.

by

Re: Big Yank sez '

Quote Originally Posted by round_the_rack View Post
    Hi all! This is my first post. My name is Harold, but most call me Hal, or Big Yank. I recently shifted to supermarket refrigeration after several years focusing on other aspects of the HVACR field. So the 'Supermarket Refrigeration' forum is probably where I'll be hangin out most of the time.

I love this work. I absolutely love it. I did it for a couple years in the developmental stage of my career, and at points along the way, but never full-time 100% This year that changed, and now all I do is take care of supermarkets. Did I mention I love this work.

Ok, I guess that's enough. See you 'round the boards.

by
    Welcome to the forum, i like your enthusiasm.
    Enjoy the site.
    Mark

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Welcome and enjoy.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

G'day mate, yes supermarket refrig is certainly the part of the industry I am fondest of, you'll find me hangin' right here with you buddy.
    ...and she said "give it to me you big fridgie"

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Hope I can contribute something worthwhile here.
    Cheers!

by

This site's got a few Moaning Minnies - glad to see someone getting up in the morning with a purpose......

Last edited by Argus; 15-07-2008 at 04:32 PM.