Hybrid View

Re: Samsung Vivace AQV12VBAN

I donwloaded the Service manual and entered the code shown there: 05 47 77 17 52 1D (thanks Electrocoolman!)

Anyway, the outer unit does not come on in any mode. The fan spins, but that't one expensive ventilator...

I can turn on/off the unit with the remote control, but when I unpulg it/plug it in the mains the unit reads E1-85 again.

Interestingly enough, the code doesn't show anywhere in the Service Manual.

My room temp is up to 31°C, and I still have this afternoon and tomorrow to go through...

*sigh* I'm starting NOT liking this unit seriously!

I just checked the wiring of my indoor/outood unit and there's something strange.

The wire connecting the unit is a 5 lead wire, but only 3 wires are connected:

1 st wire: N1 indoor - N1 outdoor
    2nd wire: 1 indoor - 1 outdoor
    3rd wire: 2 indoor - 2 outdoor

The other to wires (including the earth) are cut off at both ends and not connected to anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the earth wire be connected to the outdoor unit earth outside and earth connection on the indoor unit?

Now that I think of it, my a/c is connected to the mains to the same socket as my computer speakers, and I found it odd that whenever the outdoor unit switches on, I get interference on my speakers...

Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zoranb View Post
    I just checked the wiring of my indoor/outood unit and there's something strange.

The wire connecting the unit is a 5 lead wire, but only 3 wires are connected:

1 st wire: N1 indoor - N1 outdoor
    2nd wire: 1 indoor - 1 outdoor
    3rd wire: 2 indoor - 2 outdoor

The other to wires (including the earth) are cut off at both ends and not connected to anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the earth wire be connected to the outdoor unit earth outside and earth connection on the indoor unit?

Now that I think of it, my a/c is connected to the mains to the same socket as my computer speakers, and I found it odd that whenever the outdoor unit switches on, I get interference on my speakers...

Any ideas?
    Zorane, probaj postavit pitanje ovdje!