Hi all,

I am a new member. I see occasional threads regarding TURBOCOR oil-free centrifugal compressors and chiller application questions around the technology - and some incorrect or outdated information being shared.

Among other things, I head up Business Development for SMARDT in Montreal, part of the Quantum Group comprised of Smardt, PowerPax in Australia and Axima in Germany. We are by far the worlds largest producer of chillers leveraging the Turbocor compressor with over 1200 chiller installations worldwide. Our CEO was the co-founder and CEO of Turbocor before selling to Danfoss. Our controls were actually developed within Turbocor and are engineered from the ground up to optimize this unique technology. As such we are very closely aligned to Turbocor and are the real experts in chillers that use the compressor. We are also entering into the chiller plant control world where we can optimize the chillers, condenser pumps, chilled water pumps and tower fans based on energy and power relationships using very advanced algorithms.

Point is, I have been involved since 2000 and am pleased to provide a great deal of insight into this technology, I have loads of experience, techinical docs, application guides, case studies and such available for you.

This technology is changing the world of refrigeration. We TRIPPLED in sales last year and will do it again in 2008. Not a simple technology, easy to mis-apply it, but once you have the understanding, it is remarkable and delivers the total lowest cost of ownership of any other compressor.

You can reach me via email at jackson@jacksonball.com, or jackson.ball@smardt.com

or via cell at (678)234-2821.

Cheers to all...

Jackson