Dear Sirs
I recently pumped down the refrigerant in a split heat pump system, before I did this I tested all the operations which were all ok, I stored this unit for 6 months inside our spare bedroom and have just re installed for a friend who doesn’t have much money due to he takes in stray dogs and wanted the cooling and heating mainly for the dogs when they are indoors. I pressure tested with nitrogen, purge n2 whilst brazing, the gas charge I pumped down is enough for the pipe run as it is the same as the original lengths.

I switched the unit on to commission and the remote controller will not operate the indoor at all with no bleep sound, I thought that the remote controller may be faulty so purchased two different types of universal remote controllers one had 508 codes on and one had 400 codes on did a auto search but it did not find the code or the fault is in the indoor unit on one of the boards or I have also tried with the outdoor unit electrically disconnected. The indoor unit has the green power led flashing on/off and the red sleep led is continuously on
The system is r22 the outdoor unit is a sdh050w and the indoor is a sdh050w1 heat pump system 5.1kw cooling.
Please could you tell me if you have had this fault before and what was wrong or how to confirm which part is defective.Tried all the manufacturers accross the world still waiting a reply
Many thanks