throughout years of my practising the refrigeration technologies , when I calculate the cold store load that load (effective cooling capacity) , I used the same value and add some additional watts of some thing like heater cap, motor etc to the effective capacity and the resultant is increased value to the room load which I used to select the condensing unit at certain ambient temperature , now I came accross some one I believed more experience than me and he told me all what I am doing is wrong, he claimed that just effective capacity is the one I have to use to select the condensing unit, meanwhile he is using software Luve contardo, where he will get the effective capacity , and required condensing capacity which is increased on effective cap.but the person said that I should not go that req.cond.cap, just that effective cap is the best to use.
I need friends to give me their experience and shares to have the best practise in this respect, I will be greateful to have our big sot experienced persons to interfere and give me thier golden shares , I appreciate thier contributions in advance.

2- effect and and application of Ambient temperature and condensing temperature on selection of the condensing units?