***** recovery unit

I am a newbie .. I have worked on refrigeration/ac/dehumidification for some time. (over 40 years,tho not as a career) I found this site as I was attempting to learn how the ***** recovery units are constructed...I hope i can learn from you how the units work ... one thing in particular that is a puzzle to me , is how the units can recover almost all the *****. the condenser must have a volume of perhaps a few hundred cc's? I understand that there are flow paths that can circulate internally and filters to separate oil ...is there anyplace i can find a block diagram or cutaway drawing to help me see how it works??(a picture is a thousand words that don't need to be said) please be kind .... I am a great-grampa 7 times already, and grand-child 22 is on the way!!! and just yesterday i put up a "bat-house" that I built!! so I ramble also ... dddon
    (I try to think in 3D too!)

Blog Entries

Re: ***** recovery unit

Quote Originally Posted by dddon View Post
    I am a newbie .. I have worked on refrigeration/ac/dehumidification for some time. (over 40 years,tho not as a career) I found this site as I was attempting to learn how the ***** recovery units are constructed...I hope i can learn from you how the units work ... one thing in particular that is a puzzle to me , is how the units can recover almost all the *****. the condenser must have a volume of perhaps a few hundred cc's? I understand that there are flow paths that can circulate internally and filters to separate oil ...is there anyplace i can find a block diagram or cutaway drawing to help me see how it works??(a picture is a thousand words that don't need to be said) please be kind .... I am a great-grampa 7 times already, and grand-child 22 is on the way!!! and just yesterday i put up a "bat-house" that I built!! so I ramble also ... dddon
    (I try to think in 3D too!)
    http://www.tequipment.net/pdf/Promax/RG5410A.pdf
    http://www.carrierindia.com/Pdfdownl...20Brochure.pdf

Smile Re: ***** recovery unit

THANK YOU!! the method is elegant and simple ... I thought that it had to be, cause there are some great engineers working on the design of the equipment... I have worked on helium cryogenic pumps and found that there too, the design is really simple in concept. my best to all!! dddon