Hybrid View

jit Guest

Re: Carrier Transicold Container Problem

I would not recommend changing the fuse on the controller and turning on again without first finding out what blew the fuse. You will burn out the controller most likely.
    I was involved with reefer when this alarm started occuring on scroll units 69NT40-531-001 and up, assuming this might be the same or similar model you are dealing with.
    Check the coil on the economiser solenoid valve (ESV) and you might find it is shorted.
    Go to the Carrier website as others have mentioned and under literature, click on manuals and look for the above model.
    Also check the techline bulletins for interesting articles if you deal with reefer.

rigsparkie Guest

Hey guys, Please I need your help. I have a transicold unit. It was running fine until it was switched off for some unlooading. upon start up, it refuses to to start and dispays an alarm which is 52; alarm list full. Looking into the alarm, I have about 12 in the list but these are just 4 alarms displayed repeatedly. The alarms are 21,26,54 and 56.
    1. I ran p5 in other to deactivate this sensor related alarm but it failed at the end of test. I cannot locate this sensor can someone help?
    2. I have checked the fuses related to alarm 21 and they are all in good condition. alarm has gone to IA21 and wont clear. Any advice will be appriciated in this please as I am in a bind now.
    I really need to start this system back up PLease any help will be appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rigsparkie View Post
    Hey guys, Please I need your help. I have a transicold unit. It was running fine until it was switched off for some unlooading. upon start up, it refuses to to start and dispays an alarm which is 52; alarm list full. Looking into the alarm, I have about 12 in the list but these are just 4 alarms displayed repeatedly. The alarms are 21,26,54 and 56.
    1. I ran p5 in other to deactivate this sensor related alarm but it failed at the end of test. I cannot locate this sensor can someone help?

2. I have checked the fuses related to alarm 21 and they are all in good condition. alarm has gone to IA21 and wont clear. Any advice will be appriciated in this please as I am in a bind now.
    I really need to start this system back up PLease any help will be appriciated.

Hi my friend,

your problem solved??? maybe too late..

see you

reefer mechanic