Ran into a problem wth a Direct fired absorber. Machine is overflowing j tube. Machine has internal restriction . Have decrystallized the machine several times over 290 degrees at generator #1 , even installed bypass between strong and weak at heat exchanger shell and tube side, both refrigerant and solution pumps work. machine does not have non condensibles. Vacuum coincides with saturated refrigerant temperature with wet bulb indicator. Also also thoertic saturated solution temperature is within 2 degrees of saturated refrigerant temperature. whats is puzzling is that thye absorber spray temp is at 120 degrees and my absorber delta t is only at 1 degree with generator #1 at low fire at 190 degrees. So lookin at my absorber approach and condenser approach they are running both high at 29-30 degrees. This machine has an inline strainer before the sprays and before generator #2, which have both been cleaned. LCD float has also been inspected and bromide filter was replaced. I am leaning towards absorber sprays , machine appears to be generating refrigerant after draining refrigerant pan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks