Post Greetings from Singapore

Hi all,
    I'm tasked by my boss to handle a new system from SigmaSystems that's using Copeland compressors. Was Googling up for articles or subjects on compressors when I stumbled upon this website. I'm really glad to register and gain some knowledge from here. As this is my first posting, I hoped the friendly people in here can assist me if I were to run into some problems

Some info about the system I'm supposed to handle:

The system that I'm tasked to is a dual stage compressor for semiconductor industry. Stage 1 is using R507 and Stage 2 Suva 95. We're looking to 'bring down' the temp to -70C. I have some knowledge on refrigerants and have handled some compressors previously while working for KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicks). And that was like 8 years ago!

This is the first time I came across such a refrigerant and will be spending hours in this forum to find out how does it actually works.

I love the way you guys replies to other messages, some are really funny!

Hope to gain something from this forum (I'm dead sure I will!) so that my time spent on the net while in the office is justified .

Once again thanks for reading...

It showed 10:59AM in R-E but it's 1805PM in Singapore.

Cheers!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Greetings from Singapore

Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy it, we do.

Try a search on 'Cascade' and have a look at some previous discussions on your project.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Greetings from Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_UK View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy it, we do.

Try a search on 'Cascade' and have a look at some previous discussions on your project.
    Thanks Brian.

I'll look for that topic/topics...