There but for the grace of god go I.

2nd 147 break in two days at the crucible, just watched the highlights on bbc2.
    the rocket walloped in the first (then bragged about his new bentley for the summer, £157,000 prize money).
    He has been matched by Ali carter (Fantastic performance) who now splits the prize fund down the middle. Dont bet against a third, you never know.
    There but for the grace of god go I, he decided my talent was to pull spanners and make things go cold.
    I am truly blessed and am indeed a rich man.

Re: There but for the grace of god go I.

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    2nd 147 break in two days at the crucible, just watched the highlights on bbc2.
    the rocket walloped in the first (then bragged about his new bentley for the summer, £157,000 prize money).
    He has been matched by Ali carter (Fantastic performance) who now splits the prize fund down the middle. Dont bet against a third, you never know.
    There but for the grace of god go I, he decided my talent was to pull spanners and make things go cold.
    I am truly blessed and am indeed a rich man.
    for all our moans and groans we all know we love it really!!!!
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Re: There but for the grace of god go I.

I do hope its a Carter O`sullivan final.No offense to Hendry fans(if there are any)i dont think Hendry really deserves another title.I wouldnt be surprised if Carter went on to win,he is playing a good game.

As for all the money they get,it just proves that if you dont do too good at school,you always end up a decent sportsman.
    If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Damo