Phone Software???looking for software for my main tool-the mobile phone!

Hi all, does anyone know where to get ref-A/C software for phones???I used to have a PDA with loads of data on it but it died
    recently upgraded to a nokia N95 8gb, unfortunately it doesnt support excel files (I did have my own temp/pres calculators etc) if anyone knows where to get this sort of stuff please point me in the right direction! Thanks

Re: Phone Software???looking for software for my main tool-the mobile phone!

Hi,

you can call Danfoss agent in your area

He who search will find...

A good place to start would be my website.
    The Mobipocket reader I "talk" about there will read excel files (but you have to use Mobipocket creator to convert them first).

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan08 View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know where to get ref-A/C software for phones???I used to have a PDA with loads of data on it but it died
    recently upgraded to a nokia N95 8gb, unfortunately it doesnt support excel files (I did have my own temp/pres calculators etc) if anyone knows where to get this sort of stuff please point me in the right direction! Thanks

i use excel on my nokia N95 with no prob
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Quote Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
    He who search will find...

A good place to start would be my website.
    The Mobipocket reader I "talk" about there will read excel files (but you have to use Mobipocket creator to convert them first).

Good luck
    Thanks viking, I had already taken your advice and downloaded it from your very handy site, I've had trouble trying to get it to work on my phone but i think i can sort that.
    Superswill, how do you view excel??? I have the same phone-is it through mobipocket???

Thanks viking, I had already taken your advice and downloaded it from your very handy site, I've had trouble trying to get it to work on my phone but i think i can sort that.
    Superswill, how do you view excel??? I have the same phone-is it through mobipocket???

i just drag and drop the files onto my phone as a storage card and it opens with quicksheet in the quick office file
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Just after reading your thread I tried it, although i can view files I cannot adjust fields, is this because its not the 'full' program? is there any software (free preferably!) that would allow you to do this???

Just after reading your thread I tried it, although i can view files I cannot adjust fields, is this because its not the 'full' program? is there any software (free preferably!) that would allow you to do this???
    i you want to edit the cells (eg using a gas charge calc sheet) you will have to upgate to quickoffice V3 for £18! i just use mine to veiw files and fault codes i have in excel format,and brought a cheep laptop i leave in the van for the rest
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"