problems,problems...

if any one can help me with this please do ....
    upright fridge r134a suction pressure 30 psi is that ok .as you can see i`m very new in subject.whot about 404 freezer if i will look at suction gage 1 bar for upright freezer is that ok.how mutch bellow zero do i need to look on suction line on normal run of unit if i would achive -25 .thanks
    Last edited by przemo2; 03-03-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Re: problems,problems...

przemo2, you're asking for help on a fridge running on 134A. Fair enough, you might be a DIY guy. But you are also asking about systems running on 404A. This is not common in the domestic market.

You wouldn't be trying to fix a freezer in your mates snack bar now would you. Without proper knowledge, saturation charts and therfore without proper training, insurance, tools, certificates...ect Don't burn your fingers pal cos if the ***** doesn't the fines will!

Quote Originally Posted by przemo2 View Post
    if any one can help me with this please do ....
    upright fridge r134a suction pressure 30 psi is that ok .as you can see i`m very new in subject.whot about 404 freezer if i will look at suction gage 1 bar for upright freezer is that ok.how mutch bellow zero do i need to look on suction line on normal run of unit if i would achive -25 .thanks
    Never run below 0 psi, only check the relation between pressure, temperature, proper subcool and superheat and you know if your system is performing well
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Przemo2,if you've got your gauges connected to the system,you should just be able to read the temperature from there,and always have you thermometer handy too.If you have a P-T Chart handy,it would help.If there is nothing else wrong with your system,you should be fine....