Icemex Guest

Replacing old York 10X10 ammonia compressors

Hello, i am new in this amazing site. I am currently running an old ice block plant in Mexico using a very old ammonia system. My current production is around 65 tons of ice every 24 hrs running 2 York 10x10 compressors attached to a 225hp synchronous electric motor, every year is more complicated to maintain this equipment up and running. I am thinking to replace them with new mycom compressors. What would be the best choice if i am looking to increase my production in 80 tons of ice every 24 hrs. Will be a 8wb equal to my 2 10X10 york compresors?, will i need to make a major update in my system?

Thanks

Re: Replacing old York 10X10 ammonia compressors

Frick screw used. send me your e-mail to contact

I agree with Serviceman swith to a screw and get away from those old HDI comps. If you have a hard time finding what ya need hit me up I may be able to hook you up with someone in Tx that can help you out

Call Mycom Directly. I am emailing from Mycom Canada but would suggest that 8WB is nice but a 6M is much better. Also screws are a nice fit if and only if the conditions are there to use it.
    You can email Mayekawa Canada if you like then they can put you in touch with Mayekawa Mexico or any other branch that maybe closer.
    Last edited by fullmatty; 29-07-2011 at 06:05 PM.