ESA Redu Guest

message of new post and request informations about CAREL

This is the first time that I am writing a post here, I say hello to everybody, I am not an engineer, just a small technician working for European Space Agency in Belgium, I am Store Keeper, my name is Frank.
    I am searching for a Temperature controller manufactured by Carel;
    I have searched in RS components to find an equivalent of the reference IR32V1H000, no file found about; and it seems that the first digits "IR" should be for a coil of 12-24 V and "PJ" for coil of 210-220V; but me I have a reference beginning by IR and the coil is a 110-230V and it is written as on the item installed in our system.
    Could you help me about?

Many thanks

Frank

Blog Entries

Re: message of new post and request informations about CAREL

http://tinyurl.com/2d9t9d

Hi Frank and welcome.
    Sorry for short answer, I was busy!
    Do you need replacement of other manufacturers, or only data for that controller?

Cheers!
    Last edited by nike123; 04-02-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Hi Frank and welcome to the forum.

Nike's link above should help you out and don't be afraid to come back for more
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

ESA Redu Guest

Hello Nike, Hello Brian,

thank you for your support; thank you also for your friendship!
    As I told you I am store Keeper and I have to order Temperature Controller manufactured by Carel; the reference I need is IR32V1H000; could you help to find a "provider" or a representative into the European Community; I have sent a message to Italy where I suppose that kind of brand is manufactured but unfortunately I don't have received yet an answer.

It is important for us to have the same item because it is fitted into a frame that accept only this shape and the description is 1 relay, panel mount, 110-230Vac/dc 1PT100 input; I suppose that last info is for the kind of probe used for as a PT100? isn'it?

So you will help me if youcould give me web addressees to contact to order it.

Kind regards

Frank

Hi Frank.The ir32 seems to have been superseeded by the ir33 range as i was having problems trying to get one.looking at your details the nearest type is the ir33c7hr00 which has all the functions of your controller.There is a carel department in france.the telephone number is +33 472478888 or fax +33 478900808. or alternately try carelfrance@carelfrance.fr hope this helps.

ESA Redu Guest

Thank you Chunky Munkey

this will help me; I am going to take contact with them.
    Best regards

Frank