New member ( Looking for advisors )

I have just started a new position as plant engineer at a large bakery plant. I am certified. I have 25 yrs. in electrical trade. I gained refrigeration experience at my former job. the refrigeration contractor trained me on my plant as they were called to my plant. I thank Whitestone Refrigeration Inc. for allowing their mechanics to train me while servicing my plant. I have some trouble sometimes troubleshooting & installation start ups. I want to be able to talk to an experienced technician when I have a problem I can't figure out. On my plant I have 5 walk-in freezers & 4 walk-in coolers. All walk-in boxes are used, put together by the maintenance crew before I came. Open gaps everywhere, No door frame heaters in freezer doors. Freezer concrete floors not insulated. I need a advisor to talk to when I need tech support.

Thanks to anyone who will help

Michael ( SloFuse )

Re: New member ( Looking for advisors )

Hello Michael,
    Welcome.
    Im sure there are plenty of experienced engineers here willing to help you out.
    Sounds like you have your work cut out for you though!!
    dsp

Hi, SloFuse

Quote Originally Posted by SloFuse View Post
    I have just started a new position as plant engineer at a large bakery plant. I am certified. I have 25 yrs. in electrical trade. I gained refrigeration experience at my former job. the refrigeration contractor trained me on my plant as they were called to my plant. I thank Whitestone Refrigeration Inc. for allowing their mechanics to train me while servicing my plant. I have some trouble sometimes troubleshooting & installation start ups. I want to be able to talk to an experienced technician when I have a problem I can't figure out. On my plant I have 5 walk-in freezers & 4 walk-in coolers. All walk-in boxes are used, put together by the maintenance crew before I came. Open gaps everywhere, No door frame heaters in freezer doors. Freezer concrete floors not insulated. I need a advisor to talk to when I need tech support.

Thanks to anyone who will help

Michael ( SloFuse )
    seems a lot of possible problems....don't worry you can always post your problem here on RE forums....having so many nice engineers I do believe we'll be able to help you....

of course, please try to give as much as possible details about your problem....

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Hi Slofuse and welcome to the forum.

Don't forget that a photo can be very helpful when posting a problem on here.
    (and it's nice to see what sort of equipment other people work on as well )