Thread: Benji

Hybrid View

Re: Benji

Hi, benji

Welcome to RE forums...

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    Hi guys know im new but just one question got a problem with a 404a system. I keep getting high head pressure on the system ive checked the condenser, the suction and discharge valve plates of the compressor. Its a copland and it runs a blast freezer. Im starting to think that the tev could be a problem but it could also be air in the system, i also rodded out the shell and tube condensor but no luck, any answers? anybody.
    Please check this...

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...ad.php?t=10456

.....if you need something more try to search forums...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Re: Benji

Hi Benji,Shell and tube condenser Water cooled?? Check if there is a strainer in the condensing water pipework
    make sure you have a full flow of condensing water at the correct temperature .Is the system cooled by a central plant,?/are you on the end of the line/To your knowledge,has the system ever worked to specification?
    I hope i have interpreted your difficulties correctly if not,please get back to me/us,Kind Regards and welcome.Grump