Thread: Hello

Hello

My news years resolution was to quit procrastination... so here I am saying hello.

Here's hoping I don't fall back into my wicked ways!

I recently went SE so have been visiting the site lots to research... I must say, it has helped me lots, cheers people

Re: Hello

Hi, Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    My news years resolution was to quit procrastination... so here I am saying hello.

I recently went SE so have been visiting the site lots to research... I must say, it has helped me lots, cheers people
    welcome to RE forums....

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

Greetings Nightmare,

Welcome to RE community, Thios sight is full of good sound advice by many professionals.
    I agree that a person can get alot from RE forums.

I cant help but to ask. what is the deal with the name nightmare?

Regards A-Z

IRT absolute-zero,

I was inspired into calling myself nightmare because of a couple of guys at a previous company I worked for... everytime you spoke to them, you just knew that they were going to tell you "what a nightmare they had just had doing some kind of job"

Im not very creative when it comes to thinking new stuff up, so I went with something that always makes me chuckle...