on and on with no photos of your real "dreams", seems like someone else is the master of spin....
desA, our sales are just fine thanks to your ignorance....I can find nowhere any data on what you have been doing "in the lab"...let's put your money where your mouth is.....You have no idea who I am nor what my technical experience is...I did not insult you and your background until you started with cheap shots of your own...Back up your mouth! you see what we offer, the performance you have already found, so see if you can calculate it yourself....I ask you once again, what over blown claims do you refer to? state exactly where I overblew a claim? Also, none of you naysayers had a pompous remark about the link on CO2 cooling and heating in American Office bldgs you looked at....seems if no stupid comment, then you must agree with it's content....
as you know MF, this unit can easily achieve a 194 F hot water outlet temperature...but of course at a lower capacity, COP...What you see on the data sheet is real data, proven over and over...And please don't bash our compressor...you know it is made by one of the most experienced and respected industrial compressor manufacturers in the world for over 80 years now, and this was developed for this application, is bullet proof and with little current comparison made in one of the most advanced compressor facilities available.
Last, it is not anger or seriousness applied, rather PASSION for technology and how it is applied, why my responses are what they are. It was never said this was the wonder machine, or the only thing to buy, or the greatest thing since sliced bread, rather a good alternative for certain applications. Passion steps in when ridiculous remarks and unbacked claims are made with little regard to professionalism...
back in the chill mode.....