real and fake refrigeration experts discovered in university

Yesterday, I overheard someone say "expansion valve leak". I decided to get closer and listen in.
    I missed the part about the expansion valve leak (I get that it was a refrigeration joke), but he really knows about refrigeration stuff. Someone asked about exactly what an expansion valve is, and he actually went to the Sporlan website on his handheld computer and downloaded an article to help explain. He actually does know a lot about refrigeration and even understands that the diaphragm in the TXV is a mechanical difference amplifier. Of which, he explained how in seek of higher efficiency, the mechanical difference amplifier can be replaced with an electronic difference amplifier. He mentioned that by using a special purpose computer, the pressures and temperatures can be measured and the expansion valve opened to just the right amount. He also mentioned that the compressor and fan speeds can also be adjusted using inverters. He then went into detail like the "oil return timer" which sets the system to full capacity for a short time after the system has run at below a certain capacity to allow oil to return to the compressor.

Now that I talked enough about the real expert, let me tell you about the fake expert.
    That "expert" claims to have worked at Sporlan, but he doesn't even know what an expansion valve is. While the real expert was telling a story about having to repair a service nipple leak in his home A/C unit (and how he had to buy a service nipple tool to replace the valve cores with the system under pressure), the fake expert claimed that he could just have left the unit off and waited for the pressures to fall. LOL, I would just like to watch the fake expert try to work on an A/C like that. (Then, of course, I would call up the EPA, get him fined, and get that nice reward to help fund my education.) Oh, and the fake expert didn't answer the real expert's question of what a liquid line receiver is.

P.S. The real expert and his girlfriend are a very cute couple. The fake expert is a creepy devil.

"If Hannah was an air handler, I would be a condensing unit so I could open her TXV and pump my refrigerant through her coils." - a HVAC friend of mine

Re: real and fake refrigeration experts discovered in university

Wierd Post.

Can't say that I understood the point of this post. Maybe someone can explain - or is it a private joke?

I'm just telling a story.
    "If Hannah was an air handler, I would be a condensing unit so I could open her TXV and pump my refrigerant through her coils." - a HVAC friend of mine

You need more of a lead in too, kinda had me lost as well.