It is proven that replacing the original R134a refrigerant in a Chip-Con Prometeia with R404a instantly decreases full-load CPU temperatures with 10-15 °C. This without adapting the capillary tube to R404a.
Obviously, the manufacturer is too stupid to simply switch refrigerants and thus improve their product.

Pardon me for interrupting. Let us know how it works out.

While rendering an animation using 3D Studio MAX (3D modelling/animation tool), the measured values are as follows:
- secondary coolant temp: -24 °C (-11F)
- R134a evaporating at -32 °C (-25F)
- Temperature in the middle of the condenser: 33 °C (91F)
- Liquid temperature exiting condenser: 27 °C (80F)
That's not what final numbers look like. This is what final numbers look like:

Low side:

Evaporator water in temp
Evaporator water out temp
Saturated suction temp (SST)
Suction line temp at coil outlet
Suction line temp near compressor inlet

High side:

Condenser air in temp
Condenser air out temp
Saturated condensing temp (SCT)
Liquid line temp near condenser outlet
Liquid line temp near metering device inlet

In fact these aren't the final numbers, either. These are the numbers by which we evaluate the system balance and performance, so that we can make the adjustments needed in order for it to work right.

Just because you slapped it together and it works doesn't mean it is achieving anywhere near what it is capable of doing.

A sort update: I ditched the TEV since it was not able to cope with the low load when the processor and GFX card is running idle. Instead, I mounted a capilary tube and adjusted it for full load. During low load situation I get liquid out of the evaporator (of course), which is trapped in an accumulator.
See above.