• RE_Calendar

March   2024
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  • Pumping Liquid Refrigerant- what will work?

Hey Guys-

So im working on a new project, and trying to pump liquid refrigerant(134A) with a Delta P of 375 PSI, up to 510 +- Flow rate will be between 14-18 GPM. I am having a difficult time tracking down a pump. At first thoughts, i was looking for a gear pump, but people advised me that would not be the best. I received a quote on a Regen turbine pump for 16K USD. That is way too much for this project. I know vane pumps are used regularly at lower pressures, but i believe that may be the best for my application, if one can accommodate high pressures.
    Any thoughts you may have are appreciated.

Thanks,
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pumping Liquid Refrigerant- what will work? started by dc_Death View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      TonyViet -
      den052 -
      Vane pumps can work at hydraulic pressures up to at least 3000psi that I know of. A power steering pump on a car is usually a vane pump. I used to test those at 3000psi, as the PS system pressure range is 500-3000psi.
      den052 -
      Also don't know why a gear pump wouldn't do unless there is not enough lubrication in the 134A refrigerant. Are you pumping pure 134A, or mixed with oil?
      Aurel STDL -
      This is proposal organic rankine cycle with R134a as working fluid.The overlal efficiency is mostly affected by the pump efficiency. There is no available high efficient pump on the market to pump 0,01ml/h of R134a at pressure difference 9.55 bar.
      I would apreciate any suggestion regarding the pump with higher efficiency ratio at this scale.
      Microgenerationconcepts

Aurel STDL -
      Small correction regarding pump performance. It should pump 0.01m3/h.
      bfrauenheim -
      Check out SERO Side Channel pumps. They offer flow rates and heads in the range that you require.
      Aurel STDL -
      Quote Originally Posted by bfrauenheim View Post
      Check out SERO Side Channel pumps. They offer flow rates and heads in the range that you require.
      Thanks for your recomendation, but they have to big flow rate.
      I am looking for a pump with 0,01 m3/h and to be able to reach 9,55bar pressure difference.
      shooter -
      10 liters /hour is very small, what is aplication?
      use small piston pump, when speed is reduced even gascompressor can be used.
      Aurel STDL -
      Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
      10 liters /hour is very small, what is aplication?
      use small piston pump, when speed is reduced even gascompressor can be used.
      I have used a solenoid pump. It works on same principle as a piston, but with solenoid instead of motor. The disadvantage is its very low efficiency.
      Here is a description of the application.
      http://www.microgenerationconcepts.c...-cycle-concept
      zeotrope -
      Hi,

getting such a pump is not so difficult, price is quite high ... try

speck pumps www.speck-pumps.com
      sihi Halberg pumps www.sterlingsihi.com
      lederle hermetic www.hermetic-pumpen.com

they all have pumps for 4m³/h 10 bars ... but there are no cheap pumps for this purpose ...
      I used their pumps for commercial refrigeration with R134a

greetings from Germany
      thel33tone -
      Greetings from USA, i have successfully created a sustainable liquid refrigerant pumping system that incorporates a sealed pump design. It is currently in use in a medium sized refrigeration system, in cool weather it saves an incredible amount of electric near 30% according to the amp-meter. It incorporates liquid injection pre-condensor, and a plc controlled pump combined modulated via pressure differential sensor data. It allows the head pressures to run near 70psig with NO flash gas present. If anyone serious is interested in partnering with me contact me and i will show you what progress has been accomplished. Not to sound bigheaded but for purpose of explanation I have basically done what Hysave could not do in a cost effective more applicable way.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Rungue

Get vivid impressions and unforgettable emotions

Spontaneous adult encounters
    Authentic Maidens

Rungue 19-03-2024, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    Teddyssipl

tor markets 2024 porrf

darkmarket list snv darkmarket list tcn dark web marketplaces wyp darknet site oas darknet markets links ltc dark market onion yit

Teddyssipl 18-03-2024, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Northdude

Javac Portable Lifter

Just seeing if anyone has used one of these before? It states it can lift up to 130kg up to 3.8 metres.
    I need to lift 4 x 14kw outdoors up to

Northdude 18-03-2024, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    Teddyssipl

darknet markets url akjqj

dark web market czl dark market 2024 gku dark market url ttl dark web market elu dark web sites vba dark web sites muu dark web market

Teddyssipl 18-03-2024, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    Teddyssipl

darknet market lists clpyk

tor markets 2024 fjr darknet markets uit tor drug market zrd darknet markets 2024 hgt dark market nvt darknet market links azi darknet

Teddyssipl 18-03-2024, 02:34 PM Go to last post