Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30
  • Refrigerated display case evaparator fans

hello everyone
    A few manufactures have changed from the conventional a/c case evaparator fan motors.
    Ive found that the prefered motor is a fixed blade 230v DC motor ,
    The advantages are :
    1)2 speed (night operation).
    2)programming interface for setting of motor speeds (off line).
    3)protection class 2 no grounding neccesary.
    4)plug in connection (included).
    5)high life cycle >40.000 hours due to ball bearings.
    6)good acoustics due to anti vibration mount .
    7)electronics protected against moisture and cleansing agents.
    8)reduced power consumption.
    I thought this may be of some interest to the readers of this forum.
    regards mark

This article was originally published in forum thread: display case evaparator fans started by Mark View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      ernestlin -
      Thanks for recommendation. Using DC fans dose be a way to save energy consumption.
      Spanner monkey -
      I have recently bought some of the new AHT Moscow multidecks, and they all come with the EBM DC motors as standard.

Very nice and does wonders for the consumption

SM
      kooler -
      How well do they hold up against getting wet?? I've seen the energy-saving AC fans fail within months of exposure to high moisture conditions. i.e. produce display cases with water misting systems That and store personnel washing cases with water hoses... cheers
      olgadrake -
      how much do they cost? are they so expensive or just enough with the new upgrades?
      kellywilson -
      Food safety is one of the most important aspects of food service. When you are using refrigerated display cases (Multidecks) to sell food with, there are a couple of things you can do to make sure your food and your customers stay safe.
      cold.man -
      ive found i have had to replace more of these fan motors in a 6 month period than your standard multi fit fan motors.when installed in the back plate they are ok they seem to last alot longer, but when installed in the drip tray they dont last very long when you have a blocked drain. the multifit fan motors are a little more robust in this situation. The design of them excellent the energy consuption excellent just not robust enough.
  • Recent Forum Posts

climas

Ostrov condensing unit

I need wiring diagram for Qstrov condensing unit OA151-MS-E454 .To contact manufacturer is mission impossible,second label with serial number not exist

climas 16-04-2024, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    eire1

Moving from Ireland to Spain/Portugal/France

Hey all, just wondering if anyone made the move from Ireland or the UK to sunnier climate and stayed in the trade? I’m eventually going to have to move

eire1 16-04-2024, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    josef

Re: Expensive Compressor Parts

Dear sir,
    this is a global world. I don't want to imagine what the future will be like.:šílený:

josef 15-04-2024, 10:15 PM Go to last post
    NH3LVR

Expensive Compressor Parts

I have thought in the past that Compressor Parts were made of Gold when I bought them.
    10 Million Dollars in Gold being smuggled out of Hong Kong

NH3LVR 15-04-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    carrier_trained

Re: Xarios 600 mt - cab command display shuts off

Check the grounds on the frame next to the micro, also check the main power fuse(which should be close to the batt/alt), other than that, check the 2

carrier_trained 14-04-2024, 12:48 AM Go to last post