View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2end hand Bitzer CSH with Model No. Y

Quote Originally Posted by mbc View Post
    Hi

In last 5 years 2end hand compressor of Bitzer with model No. CSH -.....-...- Y is growing very sharply in market . ( CSH with 134 A )

Does any body have idea Why?

I was looking in last 5 years in EU and Middle East 2end hand hole sales .

Thanks
    MBC
    Tags: 1*1, 3oeznqup Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

2. R718 HVAC Systems

Turbo Compressors

Danfoss Turbo Compressors is transforming the commercial HVAC market with innovative technology that redefines lifetime operating costs for mid-range chiller and rooftop applications.

Magnetic bearings, two stage centrifugal compression, a variable speed permanent magnet motor and intelligent electronic controls combine to create a sustainable energy efficient solution that is compact, lightweight and quiet.

Combining industrially proven ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Presure-Entalpy chart explained

Updated 07-08-2016 at 05:25 PM by nike123

Tags: 1*17, dhpszvgt Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New freezing plant on H/G trawler *First Visit* VIDEO

I was watching one of the welders as he was laying the second string of weld on a weld on the main suction pipe and got very mesmerized by how he was swaying his whole arm when welding.

In the days before welders had to be certified to weld on ***** systems I used to TIG weld myself, but I always needed to rest my wrist on the pipe to get support and therefore could only weld 5-10 centimeter at a time before I had to stop to change position.

Trying to weld without support, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New freezing plant on H/G trawler *First Visit* part 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150903_122832.jpg 
Views:	7851 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	13876
    360 degree picture of the area where our welding contractor set up.

Name:	20150901_085711.jpg 
Views:	7406 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	13877
    General arrangement plan (GA-plan from now on) showing the layout of evaporators in the cargo hold, liquid separator can be seen below the first row of evaporators to the left in the picture

Name:	20150901_152744.jpg 
Views:	7191 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	13878
    All the valves for the plant neatly sorted and marked with Pos.no according to the piping diagram (we were lucky the ...
    Tags: 1*1, uq589w6k Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast