PDA

View Full Version : refrigeration oil

karimihassan
22-10-2007, 10:36 AM
what is diffrent between refrigeration oil 3GS and 4GS?(in applecation)

Samarjit Sen
22-10-2007, 07:42 PM
3GS and 4 GS are better known as Suniso Oils and are manufactured in Japan. Both are refrigeration oils. 3 GS has a pour point of - 40oC and 4 GS has a pour point of -35oC. Due to this 3 GS could be used for low temperature application and 4 GS can be operated for a slightly higher temperature.

The usage of the oil will depend on your application. However it may please be noted that these oils are mineral oils and are best suited for R 22 refrigerants.

bendoky
23-10-2007, 02:17 AM
3GS are used for rotary compressor and semihermatic two stage but 4Gs are used for hermatic, semihermatic single stage with floc point of 51oC and 3Gs with 45oC.

karimihassan
23-10-2007, 08:55 AM
3GS and 4 GS are better known as Suniso Oils and are manufactured in Japan. Both are refrigeration oils. 3 GS has a pour point of - 40oC and 4 GS has a pour point of -35oC. Due to this 3 GS could be used for low temperature application and 4 GS can be operated for a slightly higher temperature.

The usage of the oil will depend on your application. However it may please be noted that these oils are mineral oils and are best suited for R 22 refrigerants.
---------------------------------

dear friend.
kindlly thanks for your guidancy.
if it is possible send me your document of information?

best regards.
karimi hassan
e-mail:karimi1356@yahoo.com

Samarjit Sen
23-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi karimihassan,

I am sorry as I could not follow what you want. You may please send me a PM for any further information that you may require.