PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Service CHecker Type III

Ben-Hur-Cool
21-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Hello everyone,
this is my first post, hope you guys could help me with a problem.

I received from my collegue the Daikin Service Checker module Type III and an empty laptop.

So I have all the hardware but no software.
I tried the link that Daikin gave us about 6 months ago, but that link is removed.

So any ideas where I could get my hands on the Service Checker software (including the updates)?

Thx in advance

Ben

Obi Wan
22-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hello Ben-Hur-Cool

Send me a PM with your email address

Regards

Obi Wan

Ben-Hur-Cool
22-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Hello Ben-Hur-Cool

Send me a PM with your email address

Regards

Obi Wan

Hey Obi Wan

how do I Private Message you?
I'm kind of new here.
Tried looking at your profile, no luck.

Ben

Brian_UK
22-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Ben, left click on Obi's name and the dropdown list will offer you the choice on sending a PM providing you have that option turned on in your user profile.

It may however be disabled as you are a new user.

Ben-Hur-Cool
22-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Hey Brian,

guess you are right.
When I click his name, there is no option to PM Obi Wan.

How can I activate this ?

Can't get it to work for the moment.
I'll try again tomorow.
Sleep thight !

Ben

Ben-Hur-Cool
22-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey Obi-Wan. About that software, there is no need anymore. I just called the Daikin technical department and they e-mailed me the last version.

So it's all good for now ;-)

Thx

Ben

Obi Wan
22-10-2007, 10:52 PM
No problem,

Happy service checking :)

Obi wan

frank
23-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Anybody know what the latest version is?

We've got V1:08 B

Krondor
23-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi
I have 1.13 from 12.06.2007

cool#9
23-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi
I have 1.13 from 12.06.2007
I use ver. 1.13 too... runs very well, except on RMXS_D or E series, you can't "see" and check the split indoor units like FVXS FTXS, but, it's possible to check ducted type FDQ .!! (sky air based)
To make a complete control you need the small RSUK controler on the Branch Provider to check there' s no wrong wiring 'cause the TEST operation is not capable.
If you don't know or don't have RSUK catch your old thermometer !
That' s all i've to say about the software at this time.
cool#9

Ben-Hur-Cool
23-10-2007, 11:59 PM
I have 1.13 as well.

Tell me everybody, has anyone some experience with Fidelio?
If you use a LON gateway, it is possible to check the complete VRV network trough a OPERA browser with the right software.

Instead of a SERVICE CHECKER a LON gateway and then your laptop.

This is like still experimental. Only 2 places in Belgium are using it. It's like very new and very rare.

Ben

Krondor
25-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Hi,
Lon Gateway is not a substitute for the checker.
It only enables to operate and monitor the sytem, however (as far as i remember) it cannot show the specific parameters (pressures, sensor readings etc) like Checker does.

Moreover, instead of Lon Gateway i've started using a new developed product (Coolmaster 1000) which has been developed by a third party company (not Daikin) and its much easier to use since it has an RS232 interface and can be communicated by any PC or Laptop via USB by the hyperterminal program.

Peter_1
26-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Hello everyone,
this is my first post, hope you guys could help me with a problem.

Ben welcome in this forum. Come back again after your first problem.
you already met the real Daikin gurus amongst us but there are others too.

Ben-Hur-Cool
30-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Hey everyone,

It was very busy those past few days.
I also gathered more information concerning that LON gateway. It seems you need a third party device that has to be connected to the LON gateway. This third party device has a network connection.

This allows you to monitor the temperatures and to operate the ON - OFF settings and temperatures settings. It's just like KRONDOR said. No pressure readings are available.

However KRONDOR, I am more interested about that Coolmaster 1000.
Could you provide me with some more information?

Much thanks.
Ben

Hey I looked it up the Coolmaster 1000. Looks pretty cool. How is the software interface? Better then the Checker? And what is the cost-price for it?

Ben

Krondor
30-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi Ben,

I got in touch with those guys (that sell the Coolmaster 1000) and thats what i understood

The Coolmaster itself is a simple interface that transfers orders and feedbacks of the Aircon System and vise versa to BMS or home automataion eqipment (such as Pronto, AMX, Vantage etc'). In the past we had many problems with such connections because solutions provided by DAIKIN were very complicated and expensive (Lon or BACNET gateways). So this product is a life saver for us. We already bought some of those and they seem to work perfectly. (We bought it for 982 Euro).

Now, if you simply connect your laptop to the coolmaster you can operate and monitor the aircon by the Hyperterminal.

Those guys told me that they are about to relese some more products.

One of wich will be a friendly software that will support the Coolmaster for operation and monitoring from a regular PC.

Another, which will be called CoolAnalyzer will be more like checker (however with less measured parameters) but will be much easier to use than a cheker since it wouldn't require a laptop connection You will be able to read the parameters on the 2 row LCD display

Thats, in short, the info i got from them...

Ben-Hur-Cool
01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
hey Krondor,

it's understandable what your saying, i guess this is only for domestic use?

there is another thread i started
about FIDELIO/DAIKIN
and it has a JPEG about the FIDELIO system
i am talking about. should you ever start with hotels/vrv's/fidelio hotel booking system

greetings Ben

Krondor
01-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi Ben

I think it can be freely used in commercial area also.
(you can put it in small office buildings and provide the manager/maintanance guy simple PC access to the aircon system)

About the fidelio, unfortunately i'm not familiar with the system....

Krondor
19-11-2007, 09:00 PM
How you finding it as I need to get something sorted PDQ

First of all i have a checker for sale, you can PM me for more detailes.
Secons, whats PDQ?

expat
18-12-2007, 10:03 PM
PDQ
Oh, I am proud. I know this one!

Pretty Damn Quick.

brunstar
11-03-2008, 10:50 PM
hey pal, did you get the software you were after?

Sardinha
13-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Internet site : software Information and New Version news
http ://airnet.jpn.org/chk/eng/

( user name : chk2006 / password : 101006
Enjoy.

wingman
14-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Sardinha,

thanks, but the link is not working

James priyono
19-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Added this behind MR Wingman
software/EN_mod_4.shtml

wingman
19-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Thank you James :)

thuydsc
25-05-2009, 10:31 AM
thanks for share !

cymax
03-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi all,
the login and password don't work anymore. Anyone have a new one?
Thx

hplee
15-01-2010, 12:59 PM
hello Everyone ,
Let me introduce myself as this is my first post and my first time posting a blog.
I'm from malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and been in the the industry just for a couple of years. Recently i have just commission a VRVIII unit. That is how i came accross this site today as i was googling the net trying to look for more info on this unit. As i was reading some of y all posting i came accross that there is a service checker software for the unit. So i was just wondering how this software works and hoping someone could help me out on this issue?

VRVIII
15-01-2010, 02:53 PM
hello Everyone ,
Let me introduce myself as this is my first post and my first time posting a blog.
I'm from malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and been in the the industry just for a couple of years. Recently i have just commission a VRVIII unit. That is how i came accross this site today as i was googling the net trying to look for more info on this unit. As i was reading some of y all posting i came accross that there is a service checker software for the unit. So i was just wondering how this software works and hoping someone could help me out on this issue?
Hi,

You need to buy the service checker III interface from Daikin, this will then allow connection and communication with the a/c systems. This comes complete with required cables and software.