PDA

View Full Version : offshore work

turkish
19-10-2007, 11:48 PM
evening all
im just wondering if anyone on here works off shore.i sent a c.v to rigblast about two weeks ago and spoke to fella there about work.he mentioned they where about to do their manning list and that he'd be in touch,fingers crossed.is it worth goin off shore.does anyone know anymore companies it might be worth trying
cheers for looking people your comments would be appreciated

fowlie
20-10-2007, 10:49 PM
i work in aberdeen and theirs loads of jobs offshore if you dont mind the shift patterns.try this recruitment company called PETRFAC. Also try active air con /timecool/ies/tyco/scotia there areloads of adjencies for the offshore companies

turkish
10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
thanks a lot mate i'll give em a try sorry for the late reply i've been busy in my new home thanks again

Lumber Joe
06-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Offshore jobs are more of a lifestyle. They are not everybody, since they involve long and tiring hours at the oil rigs away from your friends and family and often working under tough weather conditions.

Some may find such a job hard and unattractive, but other may find it exciting and interesting. For the latter ones offshore jobs offer generous rewards in the form of salaries that are clearly above market wages.

Lumber Joe
18-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Recently I was looking for offshore jobs (http://www.offshorejobscareer.com) and recently got one