PDA

View Full Version : PDA software / Fault codes...

The Viking
12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
As there has been some discussions about PDAs and what to use them for (both on and off line).
It also seems like a lot of treads on this forum is about fault codes and their meanings.

I have decided to try and combine the two tasks in order to give easy access to all fault codes under the sun!
(OK, to start with I will limit it to A/C units...)

As a result I have launched a website, it's currently available in a "beta" version.
Please help me to get it fully up and running by testing it (and let me know of any problems or suggestions);)

IT IS COMPLETELY FREE TO USE and will be kept that way.

If you can't find it by searching, try: www.the-viking.eu (http://www.the-viking.eu) :D

Or, just click HERE (http://www.the-viking.eu)

Cheers.:cool:

Brian_UK
13-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Looks like it could be useful, well done.

I do like your first page with it's....

And don't forget to let me know if you find any misstakes in here....

You could a spellchecker if you wanted to ;)

piashaw
13-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Hopefully it'll solve my problem....If my mail server ever delivers your email!!! Sadly just looked at the site properly and you don't have Samsung...... Anybody with Samsung fault codes???? Please......

Peter

The Viking
13-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Brian,
Thanks

Peter,
Yes I'm sorry about the auto reply / password bit.
It didn't work as intended so I'm looking in to other options, in the meantime just follow the link on the site (just above where you filled in the form).

Thank you guys for testing it, please continue doing so and provide me with suggestions / (constructive) criticism. It's the first site I ever designed, so I'm on a steep learning curve here and need all the hints and tips I can get.

EDIT: The auto reply bit is now up and running (fingers crossed/touch wood and all that), still working on the password bit............

superswill
14-10-2007, 07:18 PM
great idea and site,will be emailig you my fault codes to add on