PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!

mikey1973
11-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi guys

I've not posted on this forum for quite a while now so I know this may be a big ask, but could you all do me a huge favour. I promise that it will only take a minute of your time.

A very good friend of mine is in a band from Swindon called The Knott. They are trying to win a competition to get them a spot at a great venue. This will give them some great exposure and hopefully get them signed.

All they need to help them win is for people to vote for them.

If you wouldn't mind clicking on the link below and have a listen. If you like what you hear scroll about half way down the page and find the Your Opinion section. Move the slider to 10 and click submit and my friend (andy - Lead guitarist) and I would be eternally grateful.

myuploaded.co.uk/theknott/Default.aspx

If you clear all of your temporary internet files you can vote more than once too (PLEASE!!!).

See them also at:

theknott.co.uk

I hope you like them!! (Oh!!! and if you do please ask your friends to vote too)

Cheers

Mikey

Sorry couldn't post actual links!!

taz24
11-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi guys

myuploaded.co.uk/theknott/Default.aspx
theknott.co.uk

I hope you like them!! (Oh!!! and if you do please ask your friends to vote too)

Cheers

Mikey

Sorry couldn't post actual links!!

I can't find them.
You seem to have given email addresses.

taz

frank
11-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Are the band members fridge engineers?

I'm tempted to push the big red button on this post :rolleyes:

Or maybe go and get another glass of delicious Beringer wine :D

mikey1973
12-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Sorry guys

The link did work when I originally made the post. When you click on it now, the address seems to change.

Please just cut and paste the following into your address bar

myuploaded.co.uk/theknott/default.aspx

Obviously you need to put www dot before that.

I couldn't add it above as the link changes as it did before. I hope that makes sense!!

It seems to work ok now if you do it this way.

Sorry for messing you all around. Please take the time to look, they are worth it.

Oh and please post back on here to let me know if you voted and what you think.

Cheers

Mikey

Brian_UK
12-10-2007, 12:17 AM
- pass -

slingblade
12-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Tell you what, i'll click on your mates band rep thing if you first rep me in advance, and then explain the operation of a TXV under excessive liquid subcooling conditions.
Its a small thing to ask for but I need the info for a mate who is considering an aprentiship and I don't have the time myself as I am busy boozing.

Temprite
12-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Are the band members fridge engineers?

Once new some fridge engineers who had a band.The name of the band?

TX and the recievers.:)

expat
16-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Keo's finished then Frank. Unfortunately I couldn't find it here so I can't comment.

Don't know Beringer either but I do know Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. They give a nice smooth easy palate wine. But how about a hearty Chateau Neuf du Pape or Gigondas. Both are from villages in the Bouches du Rhone of the same names and their wines are world renound for their full bodied flavour and strength (an price). A Christmas treat perhaps.

frank
17-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Keo's finished then Frank. Unfortunately I couldn't find it here so I can't comment.

Don't know Beringer either but I do know Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. They give a nice smooth easy palate wine. But how about a hearty Chateau Neuf du Pape or Gigondas. Both are from villages in the Bouches du Rhone of the same names and their wines are world renound for their full bodied flavour and strength (an price). A Christmas treat perhaps.
Both Keo and Leon are local brews of Cyprus where I've just spent a nice relaxing week in the sun. Only downside was the offerings of refreshments. Tried the Guinness, John Smiths and draught Blackthorn cider but all of them were well travelled and poorly kept.
The only alternative was to consume the local brews, in varying quantities, depending on my thirst levels at the time. As it was hot and sunny,.................. well, I'll let you fill in the blanks :D

I don't think the Cypriot people have ever heard of 'Real Ale' :(

French wine I love, a good Claret, mmmm, but I also like to try wines from different countries, Argentina and Chile have some tremendous wines. The Beringer is from California http://www.beringer.com/beringer/index.jsp

Anyway, I digress...............

monkey spanners
18-10-2007, 11:02 PM
I can't hear 'chateau Nerf du Pape' without thinking of Only fools and horses.

Jon