PDA

View Full Version : Anti vibration compressor mounts

danshotter
11-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello there.
i have undertaken the task of designing a shelf beer cooler for hire purpose. I am having trouble finding a system that will have the durabillity and sustinance for a hire situation. My main problem is finding a way to stop compressor damage while in transit:confused: does any one have any ideas????

taz24
11-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Hello there.. My main problem is finding a way to stop compressor damage while in transit:confused: does any one have any ideas????

Why would the normal rubber mounts, spacers and washers not do?
That is what they are designed for.

taz.

Brian_UK
12-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Put a very large warning sign on the unit stating :-

THIS WAY UP

NH3LVR
12-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Hello there.
i have undertaken the task of designing a shelf beer cooler for hire purpose. I am having trouble finding a system that will have the durabillity and sustinance for a hire situation. My main problem is finding a way to stop compressor damage while in transit:confused: does any one have any ideas????

A Noble purpose indeed.
Of course I am an Industrial guy, so take this with a grain of salt.
I constructed a Display Trailer many years ago for a friend. It had two Dole Eutectic Plates and a small Copeland Semi-Hermetic Compressor with Hot Gas Bypass.
When I ordered the Compressor I was told that the Copeland unit I purchased was designed for transport. It seems that the Condensing Unit had extra cushioning for Mobile Applications.
Again take this with a grain of salt, I may not know what I am talking about. I am a Vilter and Mycom guy for the most part.