PDA

View Full Version : SOS!!!! HOW TO calculate refrigeration system and choose refrigeration Accessori

ashp
11-10-2007, 10:38 AM
HOW TO calculate refrigeration system and choose refrigeration Accessories?
some ones have ANY reference BOOK to recommend:confused:

Josip
11-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi, ashp :)

Welcome to RE forums...

HOW TO calculate refrigeration system and choose refrigeration Accessories?
some ones have ANY reference BOOK to recommend:confused:

Purpose of refrigeration system, which refrigerant, what capacity......how we can help you:confused:

....the best for you is to search RE forums and for sure you will find a lot of posts about calculation of refrigeration systems and also a lot of links to free books and other things....

Telling you everything is not good for you, because you will not learn anything:rolleyes:...your homework you have to do alone...but always welcome to ask some specific things and someone here will be glad to help you;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Sridhar1312
10-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Priciples of Rferigeration By Roy J.Dossat will give you good details of sizing Refrigeration systems.

D.D.KORANNE
09-07-2009, 10:54 AM
System accessories are decided primarily on the basis of the application such as
@ blast freezer
# chilled water plant
@ cold room
@ brine
@ air-conditioning
load pattern also plays a part in deciding the accessories required etc .

nafiz
26-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi friends can somebody tell me how to calculate the refrigerant Kg in any refrigeration plant (ammonia plant)

Joey.zhang
28-09-2009, 02:55 AM
you can study heat transfer if you wanna to know more

mad fridgie
28-09-2009, 04:08 AM
I would recommend Basic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (I am getting old can not remember the Author, apart from there was 3 of them, US produced original is quite old but gets updated, at the end of each section, there is a Test

zevacho
08-10-2009, 03:12 PM
:o I trried use the Vilter Refrigeration Pipinh Data Manual, it was very helpfull, you have to try;)

Brian_UK
08-10-2009, 11:20 PM

Check to the original poster guys and you will find that this was his one and only post and that it is two year old now. ;)

rajaprabhu
30-11-2009, 11:08 AM
for finding the amount of refrigerant(kg) for a plant just multiply volume of LP Receiver & density of Ammonia at that temperature