PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Airnet maintenance contract

cool#9
09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone
We' re about to deal with Daikin some Airnet maintenance contract this year.
Have you got any (good or bad) experience about it.
Thanks for your reply
cool#9

puddleboy3
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
On paper it sounds good but I dont actually know if there is any where in the UK that uses airnet monitoring. Please keep us informed on any progess on this. Daikin may be using it to monitor a few conveni pack systems

cool#9
10-10-2007, 09:50 PM
On paper it sounds good but I dont actually know if there is any where in the UK that uses airnet monitoring. Please keep us informed on any progess on this. Daikin may be using it to monitor a few conveni pack systems
Ok Puddleboy and i'll keep you informed of course.
We're just afraid for our company maybe we'll reduced the number of visit per year on the field because of the high cost of the airnet contract ...
Rgds
cool#9

The Viking
10-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Ok Puddleboy and i'll keep you informed of course.
We're just afraid for our company maybe we'll reduced the number of visit per year on the field because of the high cost of the airnet contract ...
Rgds
cool#9

Oh Dear.....

This must be a fantastic piece of kit/software.
How is it supposed to clean the filters?

cool#9
11-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Oh Dear.....

This must be a fantastic piece of kit/software.
How is it supposed to clean the filters?
Hello the Viking
Yes it's true but let's say we have many cases where the customers clean their filters to reduce the contract cost...
They ask us to check each indoor/outdoor unit on the field and they need a technical report.
They also ask for 24 hours round service that's why we'll try airnet service.
We speak about big installation, of course.
rgds
cool#9

marc5180
14-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Sorry but whats Airnet service? Im not familiar with this?

Ross
24-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Hi Guys.

Back in 2005/2006 I was working with Daikin UK & was involved with the development of the Conveni-Pack product. At the time there were 2 Conveni-Pack sites in the UK & both were using Airnet. I don't know how many there are now. I could sit in the office in Weybridge & monitor both stores. If an alarm occurred it would pop up on my computer to indicate the fault. Via the web I could then log into the site & download the operating data to determine the possible fault & whether it was necessary to attend site & if so, what parts to take.

Every few hours the site could also collect the operating data & send it to the Airnet control centre in Japan. The Airnet control centre can then run fully automatic SCADA programs to predict possible faults within the system eg: compressor failures. One time the Airnet control centre warned us of a possible compressor failure on a particular day. The warning was ignored & not investigated.....The compressor failed 1 day later!!

Airnet is a great idea for critical sites such as the Conveni-Pack where 24/7 monitoring is required. I don't know about Air Con sites..Maybe some sites would could benefit from Airnet.

I hope this answers some of your questions.