PDA

View Full Version : Funny stuff....

BigJon3475
04-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Even though I am probably one of the few that likes Pres. Bush this is a very funny skit from Will Ferrel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7335039892324031231

Sorry about where I posted this if it needs to be moved somewhere better by all means please do so :-)

Brian_UK
05-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Excellent, but I am a foreigner Jon ;)

BigJon3475
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Excellent, but I am a foreigner Jon ;)

Most of you are :D...it's still funny though......can't we all just get along (joking) I guess you guys don't get to see Bushs' screw ups most of the time. He is known for his swavayness lol.......However I think it's a halarious skit.....

Who cares about those penguins and their frozen orgy anyways lol....

p.s. After reading this and see "most of you are" This was meant for the entire site since this site represents many countries. So we are all foreigners to each other...well somewhat. Just wanted to clarify.

He has good intentions IMO....just not a real good ability to portray them to the rest of the world.

Brian_UK
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I think all politicians went downhill some years ago when journalists stops using shorthand to write their notes because they hadn't learnt how to use it.

Because they had to take note in longhand the speakers began talking .. in .. those .. long .. drawn .. out .. sentences .. a .. bit .. the .. old .. school .. teachers.

By the time they get to the end of the sentence they've forgotten what they were talking about. ;)

BigJon3475
06-10-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL.....I never thought about it like that.

PaulZ
08-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi BigJon
George W was out here recently for the APEC Conference and most of Australia got a laugh when he made a speech calling it the OPEC conference and refered to Australia as Austria. Most Aussies think he's an idiot and I must admit he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. There are lots of these film clips on Youtube. There is a good one about him and Condie Rice talking and it's done in a similar vein to the old Abbot and Costello routine of Whos' one first. If you find it you will get a laugh out of it.
Paul