PDA

View Full Version : Best Systems

Danny11
03-10-2007, 06:05 PM
I peeps
I was woundering what you lot think are the best systems brands out there.How easy to work and maintain etc.
:confused:

The Viking
03-10-2007, 06:46 PM
In my opinion, all of the "well known", reputable brands are roughly the same.
The deciding factor for which one I chose is what's most suitable for the job and what price we get them for.

superswill
03-10-2007, 07:42 PM
For me I think the “best brand” to work on would be the one you work on the most irrespective of manufacturer or model, you know its in and outs, the fault codes by memory, we all know who the big three brands are but does it make them the anymore user friendly? I agree with the Viking the job dictates the system not the system the job

Andy AC
03-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Every brand has good and bad models in their ranges for example, fujitsu wall mounts - some you can get to bits, change pcb in 10 mins easy peasy or some like their newer ones that takes half an hour to get the cover off and a further hour or so to change the board:mad:

Like the others said, at the end the day you've got to choose in your opinion, the best machine for that particular job, which would ideally be of the brand you are most familiar, but it doesn't always work like that.

I been fitting mainly MHI units (mostly cassettes) over the last ten years or so and find them very easy to install and work on, but when we sometimes do subcontract work we have to fit Mitsi Electric which I personally hate and find them much more time consuming to fit and to work on - they don't seem to be as easy to fit as they used to be.
If I had a choice of wall mount to fit and work on it would be a daikin FTXS, dead easy to fit and will come to bits easily if you need to for maintenance.

Andy

paul_h
04-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Fujitsu for quietness, panasonic for reliability, daikin for both properties, but daikin charge a lot more for that ability.