PDA

View Full Version : jobs database

Tomo21
03-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi,

I have tried to contact someone using the contact link which gives me an email address to the webmaster. I haven't heard anything back. I want some information on the job seeker database i.e. the number of people registered etc. Is there any body out there who has this info. I want to advertise some jobs and search for suitable candidates. Can anyone help me PLEASE!!!!!

Also for anyone else reading this - have you registered your CV and if you where looking for a job would you?

Thanks in advance

Brian_UK
03-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Tomo, the webmaster is presently working overseas although he does monitor the forum at the same time.

He will contact you soon I'm sure.

You sound like a man with a short fuse considering that you only joined the forum yesterday. I think it is time that you learnt to relax a little, life is too short my friend.

The Viking
03-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Brian,

He's a recruitment agency guy :rolleyes:

Brian_UK
03-10-2007, 11:47 PM
I know, he calls himself a consultant....

He might put some trade through the forum though which could be useful to others :)

Tomo21
04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I am a recruiter, however I am not sure if I would be allowed to mention any jobs in the open forum.

(Edited)

Not all recruiters are the same, we aren't all money grabbing flesh peddlers. Some of us are just trying to make a living like everyone else!!!!!

Ta all.

Tomo21
04-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Is this a UK run website, it seems very international. Just wondering?

chillin out
04-10-2007, 08:19 PM
It is owned by a UK resident, but as like everything on the internet anyone from anywhere can access this site.

I have been on forums and surfing for years now and still to this day find it crazy that I can have an instant text conversation with someone from the other side of the world.

Amazing world today.

Chillin:):)