PDA

View Full Version : Transport/Marine Training Resources

Deejey
03-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Hi All...I have a group of 3rd year apprentices coming in next week for transport/marine refrigeration training. Unfortunately out learning resources are somewhat out of date. Does anyone know of any links where I might be able to get info on transport/marine refrigeration and airconditioning that I can use for the students.
Have a great day and keep chillin out there.....

Brian_UK
04-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Sounds like you've been caught out there Deejey.;)

Pooh
04-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Deejey
send me a ticket and I will bring all my teaching resources with me.

Ian

Pooh
04-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Deejey
what level are you training the students too? let me know and I may be able to help with some bits and bobs.

Ian

thermo prince
05-10-2007, 09:35 AM
did u try to contact any of 7 x Thermo King authorized agents in Australia -NZ who may be able to work with you? There is also the Corporate Sales & Service Director for ANZ, Peter Lawrence based in Sydney. His email is available on Corp website or you can revert to me. He handles truck/Trailer/Bus -Rail A/c products. Marine Container is separate group but he can refer you. No SPAM pls ! Let me know if this helps you.

Josip
05-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi, Thermo prince :)

Welcome to RE forums...

did u try to contact any of 7 x Thermo King authorized agents in Australia -NZ who may be able to work with you? There is also the Corporate Sales & Service Director for ANZ, Peter Lawrence based in Sydney. His email is........ He handles truck/Trailer/Bus -Rail A/c products. marine Container is spearate group but he can refer you. No SPAM pls ! Let me know if this helps you.

Exposing somebody's email address here was not a good idea-ask your friend Peter about received spam, spyware, viruses, etc..there is possible to send a PM with email address to original poster...

Maybe you can edit your post and remove that email address, please..

Best regards, Josip :)

Deejey
07-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks Guys for your replies. Managed to get a whole heap of resources including a bus, trailer, truck, fishing boat and container to use. All I want now is an A320 airbus for aircraft air conditioning.:).