PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRVII loading problem

Leigh
26-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I have a situation where there is an REYQ46 installed and there is one zone which is a 125 fcu which is on the west zone which has a high solar load. My problem is when all other zones are satisfied and this is the only zone calling for cooling the condensing set does not respond. It only ramps up when I turn other fcu set temps down to give it load does it respond. Any ideas??

The Viking
26-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Does the affected unit cool if the rest of the system is running?
Is this a new install or an existing one with a new fault?

frank
26-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Does the outdoor unit 'see' this fan coil. Have you done a fan coil count on the outdoor pcb?

Leigh
01-10-2007, 01:27 PM
the fcu inquestiondoes function correctly when other fcus are running. Problem seems to be when calling for cooling on its own. It is registering at the outdoor unit

brunstar
24-11-2007, 01:52 AM
i think it is set up as a slave unit!
is that you coffill?
with your tryhard mo?

I have a situation where there is an REYQ46 installed and there is one zone which is a 125 fcu which is on the west zone which has a high solar load. My problem is when all other zones are satisfied and this is the only zone calling for cooling the condensing set does not respond. It only ramps up when I turn other fcu set temps down to give it load does it respond. Any ideas??

brunstar
24-11-2007, 01:56 AM
i bet both units are on the same bs unit!

the fcu inquestiondoes function correctly when other fcus are running. Problem seems to be when calling for cooling on its own. It is registering at the outdoor unit

brunstar
24-11-2007, 03:35 PM
do you have local remotes,? as they may be swapped or on the i touch that unit maybe registered as a slave unit and only does what the other units do on the system and follow suit..

i think it is set up as a slave unit!
is that you coffill?
with your tryhard mo?