PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to better the forum

750 Valve
25-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Dont stop doing what youre doing!

Ive been hanging around off and on here for a few years now and am blown away by the numbers of people online viewing the forum these days. I used to like to check out most current threads whenever I got online - now theres just too many!
I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to Webram and all administrators and moderators - you guys do a heck of a job, this forums huge in size and the worlds best current source for up to date info on the industry.

WebRam
25-09-2007, 03:29 PM
thanks, the poor mods are kept busy clearing the spam that this forum unfortunatly attracts these days. But other than that, we are going from bigger and better to HUGE and even better :)

Abe
25-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Always good to see you 750 on RE

You take care and dont dissapear away for too long a periods!!!

Im starting to sound like a hen now!!
:D

chillin out
25-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks 750, glad to see people enjoying themselves on here.

Webram and the other mods do a great job here, but if it wasn't for all you guys there would be nothing.

So, thanks to all members.

Chillin:):)

Brian_UK
25-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks 750, I do wonder sometimes whether Webram knew what he was starting here.

He's going to make a fortune when he sells it through the stock exchange ;)

Psychro
26-09-2007, 01:29 AM
I was wondering whether a section for "humidity" problems might be helpful - but then again I suppose I'm a bit biased towards that subject. It's just that whenever there is a problem which relates to this subject it seems to be scattered amongst all the other sections.

Valve - we still won't accept moustaches on web posted avatars .... so I guess no photo eh ??

Best regards
Psychro

750 Valve
26-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry psychro the mo stays, besides - all my evaps run clear of ice anyway :D:cool:

Well mostly :o

G'day Abe great to read your friendly words, hope things are well - I think as an apprentice i ingested too much R22 and 3GS oil and now its in my blood - as a consequence I can never stay away for too long its just from time to time work gets hairy and sometimes, just sometimes I try to have a life that is not related in anyway to fridges. :cool:

smpsmp45
29-09-2007, 06:51 AM
We can think of making an library of all the important issues & lot of information is being loaded on the forum. The effort should be made to have a separate section wherein all this information canbe stored & can be used from that data bank.

Abe
29-09-2007, 12:06 PM
We can think of making an library of all the important issues & lot of information is being loaded on the forum. The effort should be made to have a separate section wherein all this information canbe stored & can be used from that data bank.

library already there, just do a search