PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Photo of frosted cold store evaporator

Psychro
21-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Hi all

I would like a colour photograph of a coldstore evaporator coil that is well and truly frosted - totally coated in ice - the more ice the better! :eek:

It needs to be "non-copyright" as I want to use it on our website as one example of "problems caused by moisture infiltration through coldstore doors".

Many thanks - (in advance)
Psychro

smpsmp45
21-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I havew few which are the best/ worst cases. But the coil is not so visible. I shall try & get few more. Though I know this is not the exact photo, may be this can help

Psychro
21-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I havew few which are the best/ worst cases. But the coil is not so visible. I shall try & get few more. Though I know this is not the exact photo, may be this can help

Thanks smpsmp45. I appreciate your help.
Regards
Psychro:D

Psychro
22-09-2007, 02:52 PM
If any non-members can assist, please send photo to dst@humiditycontrol.co.uk

If used, suitable recognition of photograph doner (company or person) will be shown beneath the published version.

Thanks
Psychro

750 Valve
23-09-2007, 12:21 AM
If I give you a pic I want my avatar to be shown in the corner... :eek:

Psychro
23-09-2007, 10:58 PM
If I give you a pic I want my avatar to be shown in the corner... :eek:

Hey, we do have some standards .......................

......... most definately NO MOUSTACHES !!!!!

Psychro :D

aawood1
26-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi Psychro, I have sent you an e-mail with some ice on the coils and snow around them.
Arthur.

Psychro
26-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi Arthur

Many thanks for the photos. Got them this afternoon.

Also thanks smpsmp45 for your help.

Best regards
Psychro

smpsmp45
27-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Dear Psychro,, Is it possible for you to send that Photo to me on personal mail or can you post it here? I am curious to know how it looks then?

Psychro
27-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Dear Psychro,, Is it possible for you to send that Photo to me on personal mail or can you post it here? I am curious to know how it looks then?

Hi Sanjay

Photo is now online so you can view it at
http://www.humiditycontrol.co.uk/applications/coldstorage.htm

Thanks again
Best regards;)

aawood1
27-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi Psychro, I have got a job on in a coldstore tonight with a coil unit that has a hot gas defrost fault and it's fitted over the doorway into the coldstore. The first job will be remove the ice and snow build up so I can start to pump down the coil and fit the new back pressure valve or main gas powerd wet return sol. valve. I will see if I can get some photo's of each side of this coil for you to look at. At this time the coil only seems to be working in the top 250 mm. with a ice build up fan inlet side and snow on the outlet side. The defrost tray is full of ice as the drain pipe work is frozen over at the outlet.
Arthur.

Psychro
27-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Thanks Arthur. I look forward to seeing them. Good luck on the job tonight.