PDA

View Full Version : Sainsbury

bernard
20-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi

I wonder if this is where all the supermarket engineers will end up soon.

http://jobs.thesun.co.uk/Jobs/Jobs.aspx?liJobRegionID=0&liEmployerTypeID=0&liSalaryRangeID=0&sKeywords=sainsbury

Latte
20-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Bernard

"Quality shopping experience in Sainsbury's"

That not what i call it but in the interest of a non bias forum, neither have i at Tesco, Morrisons, Asda or Safeways. "Multiskilled Engineer" i guess that means unblocking the toilets as well when fridge engineers have been in there for breakfast as well then

Regards

Fatboy

bernard
20-09-2007, 09:51 PM
LOL

Thanks for the chuckle after a s**t day

Regards Bernard

Brian_UK
20-09-2007, 10:21 PM
I always makes me chuckle whenever a contract is lost to one firm and won by another.

The customer thinks that they are getting a better deal, everything will now work and so on.

On the second day of the changeover they realise that all of the staff from the losing contractor has been TUPE'd across and are still on site - DOH!

bernard
20-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Good evening Brian

The monkey will dance faster depending on how good the organ grinder plays the tune.

A good manager can motivate the laziest engineers.

So maybe its not the service the engineer supplies but how their manager motivates them to supply the service

Regards Bernard

Brian_UK
20-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Yes, that is very true Bernard.

I was not aiming the comment in any particular direction and it was not meant to offend, if I have done so to anyone then my apologies.

bernard
20-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Hi Brian

No offence taking and I,m surprised you even thought it may be offensive.I detect a change on this site recently and think we need to relax and enjoy our freedom of speach.Just my thought thats all.

Regards Bernard

mr cool
20-09-2007, 11:00 PM
27 grand salary!!! there having a laugh! mid thirtys min.

monkey spanners
20-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Its a LIE, I won't dance any faster, no matter how fast he turns the handle:p

Jon;)

Keef_Controls
01-10-2007, 11:38 PM
I would'nt worry, i was talking to an in store tech at a JS a few weeks ago (i assume they've been testing out the idea in a few stores first), he was moaning about not being allowed to touch anything - not even light bulbs.
On the plus side, at least there should be someone on site who knows where everything is - keys, roof access etc.

coolhibby1875
07-10-2007, 11:01 PM
hi guys as a engineer who currently services js you would have to be daft to want to spend anymore time than you have too in one of thier stores i find the managers/dutys/everyone one who works there ignorant and rude