PDA

View Full Version : Daikin diagnostics

Igor.Mitbarg
14-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask, from your experience, if you have better solutions for the following case:

When commissioning Daikin VRV systems, it is very unconvinient to monitor the error codes. For example, when you supply the power to the outdoor for the first time, in order to find out if all of the indoors are recognized by the system, or for finding out if you have reversed phase you either have to go to the remote controllers of the indoors, or to start monitoring the binary codes at the outdoor.

Is there any better way? (without connecting the service checker) ?

Thanks in advance,

The Viking
14-09-2007, 03:11 PM
After the unit has done it's self checking, you can go in to the binaries on it and check how many MC boxes and indoor units it can see.

But you will still have to go to the indoor controlers to continue the commissioning.

ella
14-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Or to use checker and Laptop

ella
19-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Check this:
http://www.xdimax.com/cool_faq/faq_operation.html

Frost_Giant
09-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi, Ella , do you know how many units 1 CoolMaster can monitor?

Obi Wan
13-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask, from your experience, if you have better solutions for the following case:

When commissioning Daikin VRV systems, it is very unconvinient to monitor the error codes. For example, when you supply the power to the outdoor for the first time, in order to find out if all of the indoors are recognized by the system, or for finding out if you have reversed phase you either have to go to the remote controllers of the indoors, or to start monitoring the binary codes at the outdoor.

Is there any better way? (without connecting the service checker) ?

Thanks in advance,

Hello Igor,

I always carry a centralised controller as well as the service checker. For normal commissioning I use the centralised controller connected to the outdoor unit, that way I see any faults on the system, make any settings and most importantly to lockout the remote controllers to stop the end use for playing with the settings.

The BRC1D remote controller and the DCS 302 centralised controller is as much a part of my tool case as a screwdriver.

Obi Wan