PDA

View Full Version : compressor amps flactuation

faizsid
31-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Hi, I had overhauled the rewinded Copeland 3500 recipocating semisealed compressor fixed and charged the gas.Suction and oil pressure are ok, it takes 43 amps. But its amps are flactuating from 40 and 43 even after working 24 hrs. The compressor is running for 4 days even now the amps flactuation is still there. Why the compressor are flactuating can any one help me to understand this problem.

NH3LVR
31-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Faizsid;
Is the Amperage going up and down with the suction and discharge pressure?
If the suction rises the Amperage will increase. The same for the discharge. Discharge pressure will fluctuate widely when an aircooled condenser cycles.
Or do you mean that it constantly goes up and down with the pressures steady?

noushad123
02-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi, I had overhauled the rewinded Copeland 3500 recipocating semisealed compressor fixed and charged the gas.Suction and oil pressure are ok, it takes 43 amps. But its amps are flactuating from 40 and 43 even after working 24 hrs. The compressor is running for 4 days even now the amps flactuation is still there. Why the compressor are flactuating can any one help me to understand this problem.

Hi Mr. Faizsid

Same time gas pressure also Fluctuating? after compressor reinstalled how many hours you put vacuumed your system?

faizsid
04-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi Mr. Faizsid

Same time gas pressure also Fluctuating? after compressor reinstalled how many hours you put vacuumed your system?

8 hours done the vacuumed voltss/system pressure still onely amp fluctuating thanx