PDA

View Full Version : anyone on here work for jordons refrigertaion in oldham manchester uk

frosty74
30-08-2007, 01:27 PM
if anyone on here works for jordons refrigeration in oldham manchester uk please email me:):):):):)

regards

mark riley

airconadam
30-08-2007, 09:22 PM
hey why you ask that??:confused:

adam

frosty74
31-08-2007, 01:22 PM
i used to work for them and i am after seeing if any of the lads i worked with there use this forum as i now live in perth running my own business now. but it would be nice to keep intouch with some old work buddies.

regards

mark

chillin out
31-08-2007, 09:48 PM
My mate works for Jordons.

I can pass on a message if you want?

Chillin:):)

fazzamouse
31-08-2007, 10:08 PM
if anyone on here works for jordons refrigeration in oldham manchester uk please email me:):):):):)

regards

mark riley
how you doing mate,simon here give us your details and i will get in touch,hope everything is ok in aussie!

frosty74
01-09-2007, 07:31 AM
hi simon

how are you doing mate everything here is going ok we are really settling in now.
my email is (DELETED) send me your email simon and i will email you my phone number and address etc.
thanks for your reply mate and i will contact yopu for a chat and catch up on things.

paul_h
01-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi, what's the name of your business in perth? What type of work do you do, and what areas do you work in?
It's always nice to meet other local fridgies :)

frosty74
03-09-2007, 10:56 AM
hi paul h my company is rileys refrigeration and air conditioning services we do commercial and domestic a/c installations and commercial and domestic service work we are in tapping and we cover all perth and surrounding areas how about you?

mark

chillin out
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
@Frosty, please do not post your e-mail address on a forum.
Spammers will enter you onto their list.

Chillin:):)

paul_h
04-09-2007, 05:42 PM
hi paul h my company is rileys refrigeration and air conditioning services we do commercial and domestic a/c installations and commercial and domestic service work we are in tapping and we cover all perth and surrounding areas how about you?

markI live in the osborne park area, but work for a company south of the river. Mainly doing commercial refrigeration (all the Gloria jeans cafes, and whatever comes our way, a few restaurants, boats, planes, ultralows and hospital equipment etc).
As well as doing warranty work for fuji, panasonic air cons and samsung refrig/air cons.