PDA

View Full Version : Carpigiani LABO/8 12C A ice cream machine

Bocko
26-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Hello! I need help about data hermetic compressor for this, 1,2kg ice cream machine. Someone has ripped down data label from compressor and i don t know which new replace to put in. Refrigerant is R 502 cca 540gr. Total power consumption is 1,25 kW single phase, current is 7,7 A on 50Hz. Start relle for hermetic is made in USA, GE, 3ARR3, B3ARR3, 80 38, maybe this will help you to help me! Best regard!:cool:

suny
26-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Try to surf through their website

Suny

Bocko
26-08-2007, 10:21 AM
I try, but i collected only commercial data!

Frostycold
26-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi Bocko
What you need is a low back pressure compressor of equivelent duty for R502 or it's drop in equivelent. Danfoss make them or if you are stuck one for R22 will do as the Refrigerants are similar. Providing the oil is compatible you should be ok

Frostycold

Bocko
26-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi, Frostycold! I just need data about cooling capacity, and i choose my self equivalent manufacturer.I assume that suctoin pressure is about -25C deg?

Samarjit Sen
26-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi Bocko, could you be more specific about what you mean by Ice Cream Machine. Is it a Continuous Freezer or a Batch Freezer. What is the rated capacity of freezing. If you can provide these informations, I may suggest you the capacity and the rated conditions.

suny
26-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Dear Bocko

As a ice cream manufacturer, ice cream machines are very sensitive equipments, because the cooling capacity varies on the fat % of the mix you input and the overrun of the ice cream. For continuous & batch type ice creams out put temperature must be – 4 to - 6 deg C and – 2 to – 3 deg C respectively. It will create lot of problems if the ref capacity is not correctly matched such as ice crystals, less overrun & texture to name a few.

Therefore you have to contact the manufacturer for their advice for compressor replacement. I hope this is a soft serve machine.

Suny

Samarjit Sen
27-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Dear Suny,

The percentage of ingredient mix in the Ice Cream has a standard norm. Generally all the heat load calculations are basd on these standards. Further the overrun keeps changing, due to which if the overruns are high the refrigeration load will be low and if the overruns are low than the loads will be higher. However for assessing the refrigeration load for an Ice Cream Machinery, one needs to know the capacity and based on the same a rough estimate of the compressor required can be assessed. Other standards such as the percentage of ingredients and overrun can be assumed to be the standard.

To avoid formation of crystals, a faster hardening time is required.

Samarjit Sen
01-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Bocko, could you please let me know if it is a continuos Freezer or a batch freezer and what is the production capacity. I can then work out the refrigeration capacity of the compressor.

Bocko
03-09-2007, 07:39 AM
:rolleyes: Hello! I found some data:

Samarjit Sen
03-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi Bocko,

CONGRATULATION.

Does it solve your problem. What is the capacity of the machine. I am interested to know it so that I can find out the compressor capacity.

Bocko
12-09-2007, 12:47 PM
:cool: Hello! I found some new data:

leffe blonde
03-11-2007, 04:37 PM
hi bockro, itmaybe to late but here is the correct compressor fitted to the labbo 8/12e
aspera j2192k,502, make sure it is tube in tube, cheers leffe

Bocko
16-12-2007, 08:08 PM
hi bockro, itmaybe to late but here is the correct compressor fitted to the labbo 8/12e
aspera j2192k,502, make sure it is tube in tube, cheers leffe
:cool: It"s never too late, job on this machine is still wating for me! I will try to replace it before next summer! Manny thanks to all!!!:o