PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the world? eh?

monkey spanners
23-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Did you know that the little liquorice pipe in Sherbert fountains is now a dipper and not a tube:eek: How are you supposed to suck the sherbert out and have a coughing fit? What is the world comeing to:mad: And there is hardly any sherbert in them now, no wonder kids don't know how to behave these days:rolleyes:

LRAC
24-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Showing my age now but i miss Starburst sweets.

They came in little granules that you placed on your tongue and U tried to keep your mouth shut,it was like having fireworks going off in your mouth and it did hirt, but hey thats kids for ya.

Suppose they have been banned now.

Lrac

sapper
24-08-2007, 10:14 AM
whilst posted to Germany I was horrified to find a sweet called Spunk.... It was a liquorice based sweet. Never did find out how they tasted though!!!

HallsEngineer
25-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Here's my list

Wispa, Marathon (snickers dont taste the same), Opal fruits, those giant fliers cant find them anywhere,

mickmc
25-08-2007, 01:32 PM
wispa is on its way back after four years in hibernation

bernard
25-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Texan bar,wham bar,space dust, aniseed balls,hedgehog flavoured crisps, I started a thread like this on fridgeman,it went on for ages great laugh:)

Regards Bernard

monkey spanners
25-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Onion ring crisps (smooth lie skips)

Jon (realised i'm turning into an old fart, things are'nt what they used to be bla bla bla........LOL)