PDA

View Full Version : Daikin UK - what do you think?

MT-01
22-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Hi all
I bumped into an old mate down at the local greasy spoon the other day and he was having a right moan about Daikin. He's using Space now for his kit but we went on to chat about the old days of Pillinger, Cooling Servs etc. Can't say I've had too many problems myself since the take over but what do the rest of the trade think? Any horror stories?

superswill
22-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Never really had a problem with them, always found them very helpful, but have found of late the majority of major manufactures putting there distributors more and more involved with the technical help side that usually consists of one man (always on lunch) and one disk, have seen the other side with having worked for a manufacture so can sympathize with the “idiot” call received.

On a better note a big thankx you to airdale in leeds who after one phone call sent me all the info I was after first class the next day by post

Now that’s service, all I have to do now is fix it

hendrag
05-09-2007, 07:45 AM
hi i cant comment on daikin tech support BUT i worked for Space, Cooling services and pillinger. Glory days, if daikin hadnt bought their ditributors out i would still be at Pillinger Air, the best company i ever worked for.

regards

hendrag (now at LG)